For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
*picks up broom*
"TELL THEM HOW I AM DEFYYYYYYYYYING GRAAAAAVITTYYYY"
*starts sweeping broom sadly*
"There is a castle on a cloud…"
*holds broom horizontally*
"Never need a reason, never need a rhyme. Up on the roof top step in time!"
*sweeps broom angrily*
"IT’S A HARD KNOCK LIFE!"
*begins waltzing with broom* I could have DAAAAANCED all NIIIIIGHT
I’m pretty good at cooking i can make a mean chicken
my algebra teacher is pregnant and asked my class for baby names and she called on me and i panicked and said luigi
I WAS ON MY PHONE IN ART AND I READ THIS AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND A KID NEXT TO ME WAS LIKE “WHO ARE YOU TEXTING” AND I PANICKED AND SAID “LUIGI”
GUYS THIS SHOULD BE A THING. EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS YOU SOMETHING AND YOU PANIC JUST SAY LUIGI
luigi! at the disco
i’ve reblogged 3 variations of this already
Ever ship something so hard you have to tell yourself to calm down